
Proud big brothers - they are always begging me to hold him. This was one morning while I was attempting to get ready and they were supposed to be getting ready for school.

Alex holding Drew, who looks as big as him!

Cute little Drew (this is Tim's favorite shirt on him)!

Picnic at our favorite park - Krista's park. Really it is called Ault park, but happens to be right by Krista's house...

Evan's cheese face.

Alex was into pretzels and ranch at this time - it was a snack they had a school. Before this - he hated pretzels. He is already being influenced by his peers!

The jedi costumes I scored for $6.99 each after Halloween for them to play in!

Alex with his monste rteeth!
These pictures aren't the best quality - but I do catch some cute ones on my phone from time to time :) Most of these were taken at the end of October/beginning of November.
0 comments:
Post a Comment