I am sure Alex, Evan & Drew will have many adventures to share! Check back often to see what is going on with the Bajorek Boys!

Biggest Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Evan's Hair Disaster



Well, it happened and on my watch... Dang. While I was on the phone, for like five minutes, Alex somehow managed to convince Evan that cutting his hair was a good idea. It was awful. Evan walked up to me and said, "Look mom, my hair" and handed me a wad of his hair. I was so mad... In the madness, I didn't realize that Alex had also cut his own hair. Lesson learned, no more craft scissors, or should I say, no more unsupervised craft scissors. The best part was watching Tim try to break them when he got home because he was so mad - hehe... Tim took him to get it fixed and it actually looks really cute - he looks years older!












0 comments: