I am sure Alex, Evan & Drew will have many adventures to share! Check back often to see what is going on with the Bajorek Boys!

Biggest Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mommy Bootcamp: Day 3

Today we just hung out at the house for some much needed rest. Alex woke up wanting pancakes and I hate making them, so we went to McDonalds for their Hotcakes and brought them back to have breakfast outside. Of course they had like two bites and were done - they do not eat anything! We played the rest of the morning until it was nap time. I actually had a lot of work to get done during naptime today - it is year-end evaluation time!

Once they woke up from their naps - we went over to Jonathan's house to play again and they had a good time. Alex didn't want to leave and so jokingly, I said, see ya later - Mommy's leaving and he was like, okay Mom, see ya later! He is fast to give me up :)

In celebration of Cinco De Mayo, I made Tim and I pomegrante margaritas and the boys apple juice with a splash of red gatorade (so it would look like ours) cocktails and we sat outside and enjoyed them before our Beef Enchilada dinner. Overall another really fun day with the boys!

0 comments: