I am sure Alex, Evan & Drew will have many adventures to share! Check back often to see what is going on with the Bajorek Boys!

Biggest Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mommy Bootcamp: Day 1





I am home with the boys this week because Mary is on vacation and we have a busy week planned! I am so excited to be able to stay at home with them this week! Today we got up and got ready to head down to Newport on the Levee for a visit with the fish at the Aquarium. It has been awhile since we have been, but Alex absolutely loved it! Afterwards we went downtown to meet my friends at Burrito Joes - I had to get my post-race BLT Burrito - yummy! The boys enjoyed black beans and chips and cheese and then we headed home for naptime for the boys and quiet time for Mommy! I got all of my summer clothes down from the third floor and put away all of my winter clothes! A very productive naptime!

After naptime, the boys played outside on their water table and got soaked!

Once Tim got home from work, we headed down to the Reds vs. Mets game for the boys first baseball game of the season with Michael, Krista and Michael's San Diego family! We had a great time, but the boys only lasted until the 7th inning!

0 comments: