Since I was feeling sore from Sunday's race, I decided I should try to work out the soreness by taking a morning jog with the boys in the jogging stroller. First of all, that thing weighs like 30lbs by itself, then throw in the boys - another 55lbs, it is hard to push that thing! Anyway, we took off to Panera in Hyde Park and stopped in for a bagel, before heading back home! The boys loved it and I really did nothing but make different muscles sore... As we were approaching the house, Alex saw Jonathan outside, so he just had to go see him. We hung out over there for awhile, played in the sand and hit some balls with Jonathan, until lunchtime.
After naptime, we headed up to Ault Park to swing and play on the slides! The boys really loved putting their feet under the water faucet! We came back home and set up shop outside and played with their water table somemore. By now I needed a glass of wine, but it was after 5pm, so I thought that was acceptable :) Amy stopped by with Eloise while they were on their evening stroll and she hung out in the Cozy Coupe while the boys were being boys, hitting things, knocking over flower pots and getting dirt everywhere. It was another successful day!
Fire Roasted Flank Steak with Cheesy Grits
14 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment