I am sure Alex, Evan & Drew will have many adventures to share! Check back often to see what is going on with the Bajorek Boys!

Biggest Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

First Round of Pumpkins

Thanks to my mom - we have a ton of pumpkins already! While shopping at target the other day, I found the cutest pumpkin decorations! I just had to get them for the boys! I looked for Darth Vader, but had no luck finding him. Yoda and Spider Man will just have to do! We had a great time putting these together - the boys were super-impressed that I got Daddy's drill out to make these. As far as I am concerned - all pumpkins should be decorated this way - very cute and NO MESS!


Evan and his Spider Man pumpkin!


Too cute - no mess!


Alex's Yoda pumpkin - notice that we chose the pumpkin with a little green on him for Yoda - details, details...

0 comments: