I am sure Alex, Evan & Drew will have many adventures to share! Check back often to see what is going on with the Bajorek Boys!

Biggest Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day of Pre-School


Our futures so bright, but we forgot to wear shades...
I love how they are all holding hands - probably because I yell like a freak everytime we are in the parking lot about being safe. It won't be long before that REALLY embarasses them...


Evan all smiles :)



Note the difference in attire - Evan in shorts, Alex in jeans, sweat jacket and long sleeve shirt. It was probably 80 degrees.



Best buds (just for this snapshot)


Alex and Evan started preschool this year. They only go three hours a day - Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I thought it would be good for them to get used to a classroom setting. After all, Alex will be starting kindergarten the fall of 2013 and Evan will be ready the fall of 2014. Clearly they need 2 or 3 years to prepare... Anyway, a lot of our neighborhood friends are going there, so it is fun for them to be able to go to the same school to learn and play together. Alex and Jonathan are in the same class, so the first few days were hard on Evan. He didn't understand why he had to go to a different classroom. Evan is finally getting used to his room and even got excited when he saw his little friend "Thomas" the other day. They cross paths on the playground and that is upsetting to Evan too - he doesn't understand why Alex leaves and was having a fit because he thought that Alex was leaving to go home and that we were leaving him there. I think that the teacher finally worked through that and now he gets that I will eventually come back and get him. Alex adjusted just fine and loves his teachers. He dresses himself every day - usually too hot, but that is his problem - I am over his dramatic dressing dilemmas.

0 comments: