I am sure Alex, Evan & Drew will have many adventures to share! Check back often to see what is going on with the Bajorek Boys!

Biggest Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend

Happy Fourth of July! We had a great time this weekend celebrating with Tim's family. His mom, dad, Matt, Lauren, Lilly and Diana came to visit. We had bought Tim's dad tickets to the Reds vs. the Indians game for Sunday, the 3rd. Thankfully we bought the club seats, so we had access to a nice air conditioned area and all we could eat ball park food. It was a crowded day and we couldn't find a table inside, so we decided to have a little picnic by the windows. Evan chose nachos (i.e. dip) for his lunch and Alex took down some LaRosa's pizza. After eating - the boys were anxious to watch the game. Alex and I only lasted 1 1/2 innings in the 90 plus degree heat before we had enough and went inside to drink lemonade and sit on the couch! Evan and Babci came in a little while later. I noticed this obnoxious little kid drinking out of a drink and then gurgling before spitting it out nearby - who would let their kid do that - oh wait, it was Evan! He has excellent manners. The boys were dressed in their Indians t-shirts for the day, as was their dad, DzaiDziu and Uncle Matt. We were mistaken for first timers since we had on the Indians gear and the boys got their cute little certificates indicating this was their first game. The little old man was so cute, we didn't tell him this was our third game this season... I bought the boys miniature bats, which they ended up using as weapons to hit each other and the VAN window (I swear I thought Evan for sure had cracked it - he his it so hard. Tim thought someone had literally hit our car). Needless to say - the bats are now locked up in their bookcase safely away from the world...

Alex eating his pizza! We got Bronson Arroyo dolls when we got there, so that was a nice surprise... Alex is sporting his Bronson Arroyo hair-do. NOTE: We are getting the hair cut this week, another person commented how cute our little girl was.



Cute little Indians!


Evan and his dip!

Saturday evening we borrowed the neighbors pool and had a good time, once again. Why Tim doesn't break down and spend the $10 to get one is beyond me. Maybe I will put that on my to-do list this week... The girls loved the slip n' slide (I hi-jacked this cute photo of them from Lauren's facebook page). The boys are also still enjoying it. This isn't the best picture, but they were wrestling - it was pretty funny! I am hoping Paul got some good pictures too, if so, I will add them later!


All four of them in one picture - nice work!



Tim, Matt, Lilly & Diana - racing!


Evan looks to be winning in this one!

0 comments: