I am sure Alex, Evan & Drew will have many adventures to share! Check back often to see what is going on with the Bajorek Boys!

Biggest Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Saturday, December 3, 2011

KAO Brands Holiday Party


Unfortunately, if you want to see a picture of Drew these days, chances are I will be in it. He is attached to me most of the time...


Naughty Evan!



Double Trouble!



Rotten is all I can say...


The boys were so naughty but had a good time at their dad's holiday party. Alex is constantly talking about how he knows he is on the naughtly list and he is trying to do better. I have seen no improvement... Evan, well, we won't even go there - he must be deaf, because he does not listen to a thing I say. I still love them! Oh and their shirts say, "Gimme all the presents" - yep, that sums it up.

0 comments: