I am sure Alex, Evan & Drew will have many adventures to share! Check back often to see what is going on with the Bajorek Boys!

Biggest Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Alex's 3rd Birthday Party




Alex turned three on Friday the 13th. I cannot believe how fast the past three years have flown by. He is such a joy in our lives and makes everyday interesting. As you can see from the pictures, he was surrounded by friends and family on his birthday and everyone had a great time. I did flip out though... Right as the guests were arriving the electricity went off and then there was a massive down pour, so for a little over and hour, I was stressing about how I was going to serve my hot dog buffett, when lo and behold, it randomly came back on - thank goodness! These are a couple of my favorites, I am going to add a slide show of more, when I have a little more time!

0 comments: