I am sure Alex, Evan & Drew will have many adventures to share! Check back often to see what is going on with the Bajorek Boys!

Biggest Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lillian & Diana

We made it to Indy this weekend to visit Matt & Lauren and meet their precious baby girls! I am in love with them, they are two tiny bundles of cuteness! Matt & Lauren are doing great and are so happy! They are going to be great parents and we can't wait until they are old enough to boss Alex and Evan around :)



Carol had two blankets made for the girls out of their late grandparents clothes. They are both named after their grandparents too - very special people :)

This is Lillian on her Cioci Mary Beth's lap - Mary Beth was in Columbus for wedding planning, so she drove the extra 6 hour round trip to meet her new nieces!

This is Diana, the smaller of the two! I was able to hold her a long time and even got to feed her - they are doing great!

Lillian again with Mary Beth.

Diana taking a nap in her chair.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

They are adorable!!! We need Lauren to start blogging :) I am sure she has so much free time on her hands! Are you all coming in town for MB's shower?