I am sure Alex, Evan & Drew will have many adventures to share! Check back often to see what is going on with the Bajorek Boys!

Biggest Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Monday, July 20, 2009

Becca & Mark's Wedding Weekend


Becca with her boy!



Evan happy as always!


Playing out in Babci's beautiful backyard!


Alex on Sunday - pooped out from the weekend!


Evan says - no more pictures mommy!

We had an great time this past weekend celebrating Becca and Mark's big day! So many people had cameras - I didn't even bother lugging mine around, so I really only have a few shots from Thursday night! We are so happy for Becca and Mark! It was so great to be with our family and friends! Thanks for an awesome time and I hate you both right now as you are probably laying on the beach in Aruba! I can't wait until I get ahold of the pictures and video of Alex breakin' it down on the dance floor and Evan in his limo drive hat - stay tuned :)










0 comments: