Today Evan rolled over a couple times - he has done it before when he was younger, but he did it twice in a row tonight. He also had his first dorito tonight too - yep, you read it right, a DORITO. Alex decided that he wanted to share one with him and shoved it in his mouth! Thankfully Tim saw it because he had to fish it out before he choked. It was the Thai Spicy Chili ones too - poor little thing. I think he secretly liked it though - he licked his lips for awhile afterwards. Lesson learned: when feeding toddler snacks, make sure baby is up high. Goes to show you that you really can't take your eyes off of them for a second!
Now that I am back at work, I probably won't have weekly picture updates - but I will try my best :)
Fire Roasted Flank Steak with Cheesy Grits
14 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment