I am sure Alex, Evan & Drew will have many adventures to share! Check back often to see what is going on with the Bajorek Boys!

Biggest Brother

Big Brother

Little Brother

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trip to the Zoo

We went to the zoo today with the Pusateri's and Danny and Annie - it was a learning experience since it was my first trip out in public with both kids. Next time I will take Tim! Alex did not want to ride the merry-go-round, we had to sit in the handicap seat. I was trying to hold Evan in one arm and keep Alex on a horse with the other, which did not work out so well. For the train ride, I had figured it out - put Evan in the Baby Bjorn and hold Alex's hand! We had a great time!



Alex with Mommy!

Alex and Alivia after lunch...

Alex and Evan - little guy slept through the entire trip to the zoo! Oh and Alex has his purse!

Alex on the train.

Alex, enjoying the ride!

0 comments: